Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Clue Game and Let's Lift It

Good morning... today i am lifting and playing clue. Yes I really am.


Welcome to another round of clue at Cookin Up Creations and Let's Lift It at My Scraps and More.

For today's game I have a set of plans that looked like this ( the scraplift from Kelly Goree below)

I found a pile of papers to go through looking for clues ( layers of paper on your page)
and from the papers I compiled a list of pertinent info ( use a ticket, tag or journal strips)
and one tip brought to light some important info (must use bling or stickles)
and while looking for new info (it's important to share something new you have just purchased)
I gathered everything and put all together to help solve the mystery (put at least 1 cluster on your page)

So here is the list for todays challenge page:
use the scraplift
use layers
add either a ticket, tag or journal strips
add bling or stickles
add something new
use 1 cluster or more

and here is my page using the listMy something new is the crochet flowers.

So if you like games and scraplifts these 2 sites have amazing and fun
challenges almost daily for your enjoyment . Join us as you have a month
to play along. Can't wait to see what you would create.
Happy Scrappy



Photobucket

No comments: