Friday, March 16, 2012

My Scraps and More March Product Reveal


As a Guest Designer this month at My Scraps and More I had the privilege of creating with Echo Park "Springtime" collection. I chose to make a double page layout with the big machines. The machines which are yellow and green were perfect with the yellow background papers. I had fun cutting up the accent strips for borders, banners and tags. The papers had enough green in them to use as accents throughout the page.

I got out some gears in chipboard that I copic coloured and some metal ones too, corrugated cardboard accents and twine accents. The titles were cut with my cricut and the lyrical letters cartridge. In the one border I added Momenta truck stickers ST 2526 and dots.


For my 3rd layout "Cute" I wanted the fun soft pastels for the too cute photos. All the fun pieces were cut from the papers supplied, some scalloped, some matted to pop, circles, punched butterflies, and tag strips to journal on. I added a puffed title, added stickles to sparkle and made the banner with twine header with stickled dots. The one photo is circular using the Kreaxions Circle Cutter and matted and scallop scissor cut. The other photo is framed and matted.
This package of Echo Park Springtime collection was a perfect blend for heavy duty machines and cute photos.. very versatile.

Photobucket

No comments: