Friday, March 16, 2012

Challenges and Momenta Product

The month of March at Scrapbook Challenge is to use HOMEMADE. So for this page I made up a BINGO Challenge and each row has lots of homemade elements to work with.
I used "B" and down.. punch, bling, stickers, twine and homemade flower. I also used lots of other homemade elements such as doodling, stencils, fussy cuts, hand cut tag and hand cut banner pieces.
I also used My Scraps and More Challenge this month which is theme Let's Lift It..
the lift is from Carol Monson.

I also am having an amazing time using my Momenta Products. This page has fun bright colouring with cool fussy cuts like the tree, kite and hills. Only a few extra items added to Momenta Product.

Supply List:
Paper:Momenta PA 2333, PA 0658
Accents: ST 5582, ST 2536, ST4491, ST 4927
Emboss Stencil: Momenta GS 172
Punches: EK, Kreaxions #603
Ink: Colorbox
Pen: Staedtler
Other: brads, twine, buttons

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love your challenge you made! Excellent idea. Your layout is just simply adorable.I love the background paper and all the goodies!

Lee-Anne said...

This layout is beautiful Bev! Hugs XX

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Love the colors. Great interpretation.