Thursday, March 15, 2012

Let's Lift It at My Scraps and More with Momenta

Today I am challenging My Scrap and More to LIFT from
my friend Patti McCarthy at Crimes of Passion.
She is amazing and so talented. Her design, layers and
accents are stunning and beautiful.

Below is my lift from her page.. way less layers and accents but that is
what lifting is about.. your own interpretation of what you see.
Drop by at My Scraps and More as check out what everyone decides to do with this lift.

My page is inspired by Patti's design and layers while using Momenta Product.

Supply List:
Paper: Momenta PA 2333
Accents: Momenta ST 4936, ST 2525, ST4908
Stencil: Momenta SS1007
Circles: Kreaxions Circle Cutter
Pens: Staedtler, Signo
Flower: Medallion homemade
Scissors: x-acto
Stickles and Enamel Accents: Ranger
Cricut: give a hoot cartridge
Other: brads, twine, ribbon
Thanks Patti for you inspiration.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love your layout Bev, I have always been a fan of Patti's