Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lots to Share on this layout.....

This page above is a lift from My Scraps and More
with the March theme
"Let's Lift It".
The sample below was from October Afternoon Blog.



This close up shows the Punching detail I used on the border and the doiley.
The border is Kreaxions Punch # 309 which I matted a few times for pop
and the fall away piece is in top right corner.

The doiley is made using the star template
and Kreaxions Punch #917 with insert A
and I matted it and doodled with white Signo gel pen.

Also I used "in my Prayers" digi by Sherri Baldy
which I copic coloured, cut and embossed using
Spellbinders Nestibilities which I layered for pop also.

I have been trying to use some of my digis and stamps on
my pages to get more use out of them.
This one was perfect with the photo and the title.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

So sweet with the In My Prayers digi. Goes perfect with the photo.

lisa said...

Great layout love that you used the digi also
Thanks for sharing with us