Thursday, March 1, 2012

Momenta, Scrapbook Stamp Society and Scrap Scene

OMG last night was amazing fun. I totally enjoyed my 1st ever reveal night at Addicted to Stamps. The fabulous digital images were revealed for us to see and comment on. Also as one of the new DT we were allowed to post and share a project. The above is my submission for the night.

Girl with the Kite by Heather Valentin was adorable and just too cute. I multli matted and layered and even popped her up. I use Spellbingers nestibilities with some hand cuts too.
Momenta product was perfect match for this cute card saying Hello.

Supply List:
digi: kite by Heather Valentin
copic coloured: skin - E000, E00, E01
hair - E51, E55, E57
skirt - B91, B93, B95
pants - C00, C1, C3
top - R20, R21, R22... + RV 06
white gel pen accents: signo
die cut frames: spellbinders nestibilities
Punch: EK
Other: brad
Paper: Momenta PA 2360, 1124, 2240

Today I am sharing this with Scrap Scene with WIP Monday.
Photobucket

No comments: