Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cookin' Up Creations and I am excited


 At Cookin' Up Creations I am posting my first Challenge for the month as we have a
sketchathon and  I also celebrate my my return to the Design Team.
 the What's New Wednesday allows me to share


Using this sketch below I have this fab sports page to share with you. 



With this post being What's New Wednesday I am sharing my love of
punchinella

Here is what Punchinella is all about.


Punchinella is fun plastic ribbon that is left over after sequins are punched out, often called
"sequin waste" or "sequin scrim." Use it on altered book pages, as a stencil for creating
backgrounds, or for ribbons on potted plants.
It comes in many colours.


It is 3 yards for $1.20 and below is where I bought mine.
http://www.skybluepink.com/punchinella.html

I love it.. especially on my sports and masculine pages.

AND today I am sharing here on my blog about my other new found love.
SRM Stickers


SRM Stickers are another of my latest loves .. they are so easy to use... so many 
varieties to choose from and this sports ball was the perfect
addition to my page.

Be sure to check out the rest of the month for lots of sketches and 
see what the DT has to inspire you with using them.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I still need to order some and see how it looks on my pages! Great page Bev.