Friday, July 5, 2013

Celebrate 2013

DSCF2268 resized
Hi ..  today at Just Imagine Crafts I am sharing my Grand Daughter and friends Prom night. With such beautiful girls and dresses I wanted to make this an elegant and stunning page.. What better way than many layers and pop up punched frame. This is so easy when cutting a centre circle and punching from the inside using the stencils to mark the spot to punch.
Julylaytoutsketch
I used this July Sketch from Lucy at My Sketch World.

DSCF2270
In the close ups you get to see some details. I used Kreaxions Punch #309 and the Kreaxions Circle Cutter. The sticker and title are small and in the corner.. as to not take away from the layers and punched frame holding the fabulous photo.
Ji Kreax 309   Circle cutter1

DSCF2271
In the opposite corner is the flowers with stickles added and the fun bling for sparkle.

DSCF2273
This close up shows closer shot of the many layers and punched and matted frame.
I used DCWV La Creme and Bella Boutique collections.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carol Peixoto said...

Gorgeous layouts, Bev!