Friday, July 19, 2013

My American Connection with Kreaxions and Bo Bunny

DSCF2258 resized
hi.. today at Just Imagine Crafts I am sharing my Grandson's other half.. our American family and we love when they come and visit. Well when he was born it was a celebration of the first Grandson so Grandparenents and Uncle came from the stated to spend time with GS. This page will hold memories for him forever.
I used Bo Bunny Blast Off Collection and then made a banner which I random punched with Kreaxions #306 unside down so I could see where I was punching. I then cut a border piece with no inserts. The small star looking accents were also applied to the page.
On the right side I Punched the top and bottom corner with Kreaxions #906 with insert A and weaved the ribbon through and to the back to adhere it.
DSCF2260
Here is some close ups to detail the punches used.
DSCF2261
 Notice the fun pieces, the corner stitching.
DSCF2263
This up close photo shows the weaved ribbon corner.
Thanks for stopping by.. I was glad to share with you today.. be sure to check daily to see what the DT has to share with you.
Photobucket

No comments: