Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Doilies and fabulous Silhouette

DSCF2489

Hi,.....today at Just Imagine Crafts I have this fun card to share with you...... layers of doilies to form a super cute gown with amazing punched layers.. .. all mated to show the details of the punch and gives it the lacy look too.
Using the star template I punched 2 layers to start the dress with punch # 303.


You start by cutting the 1st doily to form a neck line and thin waistline and start into the flowing lower part of the dress. The 2nd doily is  used to add length to the skirt section.

DSCF2492

You just cut using trail and error to shape the bodice and start the skirt lines.

DSCF2493

I then cut 2 more doilies punching this time with #302 and matting them the same. These 2 I layered slightly off centre and lower. Love the layered lacey look of the flowing skirt of the dress. Really easy after you have the doilies all punched first.
I used fun pearl accents, borders, a SRM floral sticker and also punched 2 more corner accents using punch # 303 and mated them also.
Thanks for stopping by today.. I enjoyed sharing with you today.

Photobucket

No comments: