Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fun Things to share today


My Scraps and More Sunday Cards with Bev (yes that's me)... sure hope if you like cards and sketches to go with them that you'll take the time and visit and even play along and share with us... and a 
chance for the monthly prize. The twist on this one today is to add stitching.
Lots of SRM stickers on this one.



This card I made for fun.. don't get to do that often with some many challenges due but had fun with the SRM stickers.. my newest craze right now.. they are amazing and so versatile.

Really would love to get these photos sized bigger and beside each other.. 
but for now here is a double pager I made using 2 different sketches from My Scraps and More.
Used My Minds Eye - Kraft Funday.
Did I tell you they are having a sketchathon this month. It has been great fun and 
really inspirational with sketches, samples and fun twists.


                                                      

Here is another double page layout using different sketchathon twist challenges.
Used Fancy Pants - to the Moon.
OMG not sure how the photos got together because I didn't do it.. and can't get the ones above 
to do this either. Would love to figure this all out some day.

\

Robins' Nest dew drops are a perfect accent for any water themed project.


The above are 2 more fun pages.. I enjoyed each one using different sketches and 
loved the bottom one because I used washi tape strips for background and corner.

Thanks for viewing my mix of projects today... hope your having a great weekend.

Photobucket

No comments: