Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Scrapbook Steals & Studio Calico


hi.. sorry i forgot to finish this post.. hope you enjoyed the view with 
no description.........
I have been honoured to be on the DT at Scrapbook Steals and 
I normally give you a sneak peak and send you to their site.
With this being my last month I thought it would be fun
to share the full pieces of some of my projects 
because it was amazing to work with the products.


This Collection is Studio Calico - Classic Calico and  I had 
so much fun with it.



I also have to tell you that other than adding some 12x12 foundation and accents
I was using the amazing 6x6 pads. I even surprised myself with what you could
accomplish using just the smaller sheets.

And last but not least I would like to share my slide show of the mini
album I made using the same product and my old photos that are perfect in this
ancestry... family mini album.




Thanks for your support and glad you popped by.. hope you have a great day.

Photobucket

No comments: