Monday, March 11, 2013

Fancy Pants and SRM clear stickers

 
I had great fun with Fancy Pants Collections hoping to make the DT...
 but will have to try again next time. I still thought it would be fun to share with you
2 of my previous pieces below, the new card above
also showcasing SRM and Kreaxions Punches
 and down at the bottom I'd like you to view my slide show
 of a mini album I made to apply for the team.
In the mini album I also showcase my new found love of SRM clear stickers.
They are so easy to work into any type project.. so versitile and what a great
choice  and variety that is available.
This is a baby album page that was a gift for a neighbor for her
to add the photos she took of the little guy.

This was a DT page for the LSS.
 
***********************
and the new mini album in a slide show for your viewing.......
 
 

Thanks for stopping by... so glad you did ...
and be sure to come back again.. cause I love sharing with you.
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

LisaM said...

Beautiful work Bev! Love that mini!