Tuesday, March 5, 2013

How's To'sday at Scrapbook Steals

Scrapbook Steals and How's To'sday is so much fun.
We get to share interesting, new, creative and also easy things with you.
Today I am starting a project with a $2.00 board from the misc. crafty stores.
It has a heart cut out for a photo. I thought it would be fun to decorate
with all the great mixed mediums we have today. .. to play and get messy.
 
 
Today I have a video tutorial how to make a flower I call
Quarter Fold Flower. I will be adding this to my project.
 
 
 
Here is a sneak peak to my finished project.
This homemade floral is perfect in the cluster of gesso masking florals
and the metal and sticker florals. I added lots of stickles and glossy accents.
 
... if you like what you see
be sure to stop over at Scrapbook Steals
with the full details so you can make it too.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.
 
Photobucket

No comments: