Saturday, March 9, 2013

Family

 

Let's Capture our Memories is using a fabulous sketch today on the blog
and the DT reveal is wonderful.
Be sure to check it out... play along and share for us to see yours too.
Here is my Layout above and the sketch below.
 

 
I used the amazing SRM stickers which I am hooked on now. The butterfly is
a chipboard I found in my stash and the Flower cluster I used alcohol inks, stickles and
glossy accents on them to match the colours of the papers...
my friend Stacey showed me how to make these and I love them.
The techniques are so easy yet some what messy at times. 
 
Here is another view which shows the small but cute cluster using
Jillibean Soup corrigated accents and some Momenta stickers.
Also the fabulous Title is SRM stickers along with the stitch stickers too.
 
Here is a close up of the other corner cluster using the same products as above cluster.
 
So glad you popped in today.. thanks
 
Photobucket

No comments: