Thursday, April 26, 2012

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday

Just Imagine Crafts is the supplier of Kreaxions Punches.. 
and the fabulous Kreaxions Circle Cutter.
I use these items almost daily in one way or another.
 This great page was inspired by a few things. Memorable Seasons Challenge with Sally is 
to use 3 punches, 3 layers and 3 colours. So I used Kreaxions Punches #904, #913, #917
And I had fun doing the double coloured circle using the Kreaxions Circle Cutter.
The outer ring in a 2nd colour pops perfectly.
The fun sketch used is from My Scraps and More dated April 20th.
All put together it is perfect .. my colours are red, blue and yellow with lots of layers. 


 Here is the up close view of the 3 punched areas on page. Lately I love
matting them for pop and  I also outlined some 
of the punches with black Staedtler pen to accent them even more.

Photobucket

1 comment:

LisaM said...

Love your colors and laying Bev! Fabulous page!