Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday using Momenta


So tomorrow marks the day my only grandson has his birthday
which he also shares with his grandpa. They tease about
who should have a party and who should be recognized for the day.
GS says it's mine now
and DH says but I've had it longer.
They really are too funny about it... we all get a chuckle out of it.
Tonight we are doing supper out to celebrate so this is the card I made for him.
(will do DH's later or tomorrow)
He is a hockey player and his # is 11 and he is 11 tomorrow.. so this
skate photo was draw by GS's dad (my son) back in 1996 and I use
it for guys hockey cards and layouts. I thought this would be a great keepsake for GS.

Supply List:
Paper: Momenta PA 2252, PA 2253
CS: American Crafters
Base card/envelope: ANW Crestwood Inc.
Stickers: Momenta ST 4490
Image: Tony Code
Tag: Tim Holtz
Metal: Beyond Beautiful
Pen: Staedtler
Other: embroidery floss, brads

Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! loving the tag!! Thanks for stopping by my bloggy... I appreciate it!

SusieJ said...

This is perfect Bev! Love the colours, the image and the sketch. A really great masculine card.
Hugs xx
p.s. happy b'day to your GS.

Unknown said...

Love that you kept and used your sons art for your grandson card. Makes even that much more significant and personal! Happy birthday to your men!