Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Sketch World Blog Hop

Welcome to My Sketch World Blog Hop!

Sketches, sketches oh I love sketches. Well let me tell you how excited I am to tell you that today I get to show off incredibly talented designers for our next term. We will have another blog hop on April 15th to reveal the card sketch and get to know our other designers.

Join us now on our blog hop!

Here’s the skinny on how it works. Stop by each designers blog to see what fantabulous creations they’ve made using My Sketch World April 1st sketch and get to know to them. Be sure to leave a comment at each stop along the way, we are going to draw at random from all the comments left on all 9 blogs (this includes this MSW blog posting), will receive a $20 GC to Scrapbook.com store!

All comments must be made by midnight PST on April 2nd. Tune into this blog on April 3rd to see if you are one of the lucky winners.

So without further adieu here’s the line up:

MSW Blog
Joan Borgelt
Ann Jobes
Malin Rimby
Kristin Perez
Kathleen Hernandez
Toni Archer
Ginni Gass
Darcy Lagrandeur
Bev Code YOUR ARE HERE

Back to MSW Blog



Hello my name is Bev Code. I am so excited to part of the team as Tutorial Video Designer. I have been following Lucy and My Sketch World since Sept 2009, in Jan. 2010 I was GDT and I have been with her and the members of My Sketch World as DT since Feb. 2010 and love it. This is my home away from home where i share my creations using friends and family in my photos. My husband, 2 boys and families (my 4 grand kids) all support my addiction to scrapping and know that they will have memories to share with those to follow in the pages that I create for them. Sure hope you'll join us .. can't wait to see what you'll create and share with us too.

Here is the April 1st sketch from My Sketch World
Here is my example using the sketch:

I used a photo from 1924 when Nana was just the baby in the carriage. These old photos are so precious as part of our heritage.

Thanks for being here and now its time to head to MSW Blog

Photobucket

39 comments:

The Gov. said...

Bev, I want to let you know how much I love your tutorials! . . . and what a beautiful lo you have created using the sketch!

Nicole said...

Beautiful layout, Bev! I can't wait to see what tutorials you come up with!! So glad to have you back on the team!

toni said...

wowzers, gf, what a gorgeous page!
What wonderfully older photos you've been working with, and you're right, they're precious to have.
Love your work, girl, and so happy to be able to call you my friend.

LisaM said...

Beautiful layout Bev! Can't wait to see more of your tutorials, it's great to be working with you again!

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Beautiful in every way! Look forward to your tutorials.

suzann said...

Hey Bev! Wow, love that vintage picture of your Nana. Very cool. Your layout is gorgeous!

Gisèle said...

Beautiful page:)

mn36 said...

gorgeous layout. Love that you used an older photo...I try to do that too.

~jan said...

What a pretty take on the sketch, Bev! LOVE your layers and colors - you are so creative!

Majo said...

Beautiful layout Bev! I love the old pictures, they are so precious to work with!

Hugs Majo

Danielle said...

Very cool!

Malin/malwa said...

Beautiful, Bev! And you're so right about the old photos.

Can't wait to see what's up your sleeve for the next tutorial. :)

Lisa Rea said...

So pretty and elegant - the teal nd the black are lovely together.

lisa dot rea at kbmg dot com
www.scappydistractions.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVE your layout, Bev! That photograph is wonderful! Your take on the sketch is FAB!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Oh My Goodness, this layout is so inspirational. You have a way with old photos and I am hoping to be as good as you when I dive into them. Glad I am getting to know you.

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Love your LO, Bev! So glad to be working with you on the team. Can't wait to see your tutorials! I still have to look over the existing ones on the MB. =)

Kathleen
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, your little banner accents are just plain wonderful.

GinniG said...

Hello my dear friend!!! It's an honor and a privilege to be working with you again at MSW!!! Your LO is STUNNING and I LOVE it! Love ya GF!

Sherri said...

pretty layout Bev. love the black and white

Marguerite said...

What a wonderful heritage layout. Because I love heritage photo's and layouts, this layout really grabbed my attention. Lovely work.

Jen N said...

What a great heritage page! Gorgeous!

Lucy Chesna said...

beautiful layout and welcome back to the team

Keely Livings said...

I love your beautiful layout, Bev. I'm having so much fun creating layouts with my vintage family photos. So nice to meet you. I'm following your blog.

scrapunzel said...

I LOVE that you used an old photo in this & the papers you used are lovely. Your take on the sketch is fab.

Berta said...

Such a pretty page, Bev! Beautiful job with the sketch!!

Lisa :) said...

GORGEOUS layout! I just love it!

Darcy said...

I love the cluster you have going on there! So pretty. What an incredible photo to share! Thanks!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the muted colors with the black!

Scrapenabler said...

Love how you used the old photo.

Celeste B. said...

Great vintage layout. I love the paper you used.

Ann said...

How precious to have such old photos to work with, Bev! You've created a very striking layout using the old photo and this sketch. It's nice to be serving with you again at MSW and I'm looking forward to seeing you again while you are back in ON!

shelby said...

Hi stranger!

Love your Colour choice on this layout, beautiful

Cathy said...

just gorgeous, love the colors!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout Bev, love the serene and calm feel of it!

Cheryl said...

You did an awesome job using the old photo with those colours. love it!

Lynn said...

I LOVE old photos! The colors are fantastic. Such a soft feel to your layout.

Lynn said...

I LOVE old pictures! Your layout is very sweet!

Kelly said...

It's just lovely! Thanks for sharing your work. :)

scrapinglifememories.blogspot.com said...

love the take on the sketck