Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just Imagine Crafts and Momenta

DSCF2970

Hi and good morning.. moving just a bit slow this morning.. and today is GS and DH birthday today. Today I am posting at Just Imagine Crafts where I boast about Kreaxions Circle Cutter and their amazing Punches.

I have been making a few more cards again... but I have never made a shaker card and thought it would be fun. I used the plastic section of a purchased embellishments and cut it to size to tape and glue down.. found some beads and a frame that fit around it to cover the tape and glue it took to hold down the plastic piece. I placed it on the background and it was too dull and rectangular shaped so I found accent paper and punched the edges with Kreaxions #913 and matted it so the punch popped through. It was the outer fussy edge however that made the difference for eye appeal.

DSCF2973

This is the inside of the card already for the sentiment or verse..

DSCF2975

The close up shows the Punched edge and matting that popped the shaker off the page.

I also take advantage of being on the Momenta D-Lite Team and used Momenta product today.
Supply List:
Paper: Momenta PA #0658, PK #2447
Stickers: Momenta PK #2447
Beads: Craft
Punch: Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions #913

Hope you have and great day and see you again soon.. Bev DT

Photobucket

No comments: