Sunday, October 16, 2011

Inspirational Sunday at Just Imagine Creations and Sketchy Saturday at Cookin' Up Creations


Hi.. sorry I missed you Thursday at Just Imagine Creations.. but I was traveling so I am grabbing the free Sunday to share with you. These amazing new Kreaxions Punches are fabulous. Here is a layout using a Song Title... On This Day sung by David Pomeranz.
The matted border is punched with Kreaxions Punch #309.. it was perfect. I used my sketch below for this one. You can find out all the details at Cookin' Up Creations in the Blue Plate Specials under Sketchy Saturdays.... Oct 15.. with me.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Hi Bev! I love your layout! I just popped in to say hello. Hope you are doing good. Hugs!

wendyp said...

Beautiful layout and fabulous sketch!!