Wednesday, October 5, 2011

T U V W X Y Z... what an amazing CROP at MSW

Well I am finished the ABC CROP at MSW. It was amazing fun. And we broke records I think with the number of gallery entries for this challenge.... congrats everyone.. inspiring and creative work.
T ... Techniques Card. Use 2 techniques on a card. On this card I ripped for distressing and inked. I embossed and used sand paper on the raised section . .. really distressing the paper. I also added the embossed butterfly, sticker butterflies, stickles and sentiment.U... Undies Layout. Use lace on your page. (bonus points if you cut lace off your undies) I used the sketch from another site that will be posted in October.... photo to follow soon.

V... Vellum Card. Use vellum on a card.
W... Wish Layout. Use the word Wish in your title. On this layout i really went wild. Inked the background, lots of rub on accents, copic doodled the lines and sticker titles and journal tags.
X... x3 Cards. Make 3 mini cards... and bonus for the bag.
Y... Young Layout.. picture of kids under age 5. I have lots of these so this was easy and fun. Went with some fun, light papers, pop ups, stamped flowers, brads, borders punched, brads and some stitching. Adorable fun photos playing dressup.Z... Zebra Card.. use black n white plus extra colour.

Photobucket

No comments: