Thursday, October 27, 2011

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday and xmas punches

Hi everyone.. thought it would be fun to scrap a xmas theme page with non traditional colours and papers.
I however did use the Kreaxions Punches that are xmas designed. The Kreaxions Punch poinsettia #914 fussy border I punched from both sides.. the 2nd side being centred between the punch on the other side.
I then punched a strip with the new snowflake Kreaxions Punch #312 with insert A. All the fall away snowflakes were used to accent the chipboard frame.

Over at My Scraps and More the October sketch Crop is going on so I used the sketch below by Janelle on the layout above.
Hope you enjoyed the non traditional paper layout for a themed holiday page. I am sure you will have great fun trying this technique too... Hope you have a great day...

Photobucket

No comments: