Thursday, October 6, 2011

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday using punched borders with beadsJust Imagine

IMG_6397

Hi, I am celebrating .. I just received my newest punches and had to try them right away. It wasn't enough time to play with them so I just did something easy but pretty. I used the new Kreaxions Punch #312 for a full border which I backed with red to pop the punch, I then sewed beads into the centre of the punched snowflakes and added stickles to the little snowflakes.

The fall away pieces I used to break up the circle photos and patterned paper circles. Added stickles to these also.

IMG_6400

The close up shows just how pretty the beads are on a punched border.

Thanks for visiting today.. hope to see you everyday. Everyone is having so much fun with the newest of the Kreaxions Punches... hugs Bev

Photobucket

1 comment:

LisaM said...

The beads add a beautiful touch! Great idea!