Thursday, April 18, 2013

Memorable Seasons GDT Challenge


I am back again this month at Memorable Seasons.. using Carta Bella and So Noted
collection and today's challenge is to use at least 3 ribbon treatments on your page.
On my sample above I did 3 easy things... 
1. tied a knot in the end of the ribbon
2. looped a background ribbon and add a separate bow tied ribbon in front of it
3. added and glued ribbon across a banner top

We are using pinterest this month as inspiration and here are some examples
that I found using ribbon on scrappy pages.





Some other ideas for using ribbon are:
4. gather ribbon
5. make a rolled floral ribbon flower (above)
6. twist and loop ribbon to make a border.
7. pleat ribbon
8. ribbon pennants
.......... and I am sure you know many more ways .......
so we would love for you to join us at Memorable Seasons to create and share with us.

Photobucket

No comments: