Saturday, April 6, 2013

SWAT #5

 
SWAT #5.. to use old stash. We all love this type of
challenge because it gives us an excuse to
dig into the old stash and use it up.
For this one I found a DCWV - Songbird pad of paper.
 I had to fussy cut lots of accents because I didn't have any to match.
I grabbed some odd small alpha, inked some edges and added a few brads.


Up close you can see the detailed fussy cuts and
maybe give you ideas of what to cut from paper to make
accents when you have none that match.

 
I had great fun with this and hope you'll pop on over and
play along with us.. we have fabulous prizes too.
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Robin said...

Such a cute layout! Love the colors.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Debbie P said...

Love this!!!! I will have to join in on this challenge! I've got plenty of old stash!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Great job Bev! Fussy cutting is a fantastic way to make something new from something old. Thanks for the tip!