Monday, April 1, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy


Lets Get Sketchy and our first sketch for the month of April. 
I thought it would be fun to share my fav thing to do.. 
scrapping and a photo of my rooms where i scrap.

Supply List:
Paper: DCWV Heartfelt Stack,
Accents: Basic Grey Fact and Fiction
Sketch: Lets Get Sketchy (below)




I am happiest when I am scrapping. Not only is it for my peace of mind
but also it's relaxing, creative and I love to see the 
faces of family and friends every day... 
and get to share our or their story.
What great memories these will be down the road.


I get to scrap in Canada and also in Florida.. so where ever I am I have 
my stash and many photos to put a smile on my face..

Photobucket

2 comments:

Diana Joy said...

I love your layout and especially your room... wonderful.

Unknown said...

Aw! what a sweet idea! Love your room btw! You also did a fantastic job on the sketch. Love all your little crafty icons - scissors, camera, even the red circles look like that red sticky tape! TFS!