Sunday, January 20, 2013

Just Imagine Crafts DT January REVEAL

 
My creation for the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions January DT Reveal is
a fun Christmas Celebration page. The small border is punched with Kreaxions #914.
 
With this page I also used the Jade week 6 sketch from Scrapbook Steals
 
 
 
 
 
In this close up it shows some of the fun accents from the My Minds Eye Products.
Stickers, 3D embellies, Chipboard and brads.
 
 
This close up shows the fun fussy cut trees across the bottom, some chipboard accents 
and the sparkled paper Kreaxion Punch #914 in  small border.
 

Using the same paper line I used pieces to make this card and used Kreaxions Punch #902.
I also added some fun Robins Nest Dew Drops for that wet look.
Thanks for stopping by... I enjoyed sharing with you today.
 
Photobucket

No comments: