Friday, January 11, 2013

Boys Rule Blog Sketch #7 and January Kit - Kaiser Craft





Boys Rule Kit for January 2013
Kit Contents:
Kaisercraft Sears and Sons collection kit of 12 double sided paper and one 12x12 sticker sheet
Doodlebug jack and Jill apha
2 sheets Tim Holtz Kraft-Core
3 shades of twinery twine
Prima Ink Spot in old road
Studio Calico Journal cards
Pink Paislee Star artisan chipboard
2 Kaisercraft wooden flourishes
Whimsey Dimples Etsy Steam punk confetti

Hi, it's not officially announced yet but I am priveliged to be a Guest this month at Boys Rule.
I have been playing with their January Kit - Kaiser Craft - Sears & Son Collection.
Laura -Lee said I could share with you.. so as I am excited and
I also thought it would be fun to play along on their blog.
Here is a December Sketch #7 that you have until Jan. 14th to play along with.
 


 
 This page uses a newspaper clipping of my DH and brother when they were young.
They found an Old Army Sword and donated it to the Elora Museum
I also photo copied this write up and attached it to the back of the layout for future reference.
What a great memory and keepsake.


This kit came with fun stickers, great border and banner elements and the alpha are perfect.
In this section I also cut up some journal cards from the kit to get the words I wanted for this page.
I added some paint daubs and brads to the clustered area.


I enjoyed using the stars and twine to accent my page.
As a finishing touch because I don't have my sewing machine with me..
 I added signo white gel pen doodling and stitch lines to my page.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the amazing Kits at Boys Rule.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

LisaM said...

Awesome job with the sketch and kit Bev! Congrats on GDT!