Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lisa in my scrappy room on her visit to Canada

I used Jillibean Soup with some fun colour to share Lisa's family trip to Canada. We had an amazing time. Next time I hope they can stay longer and that  we get more scrappy time together. This is the page sharing the bit of time that we had in my scrappy room.
 
At Cookin Up Creations the challenge is the sketch and to use the work "Explore" on the page. It was perfect for my page above and love the bright, fun layers with 2 photos the same but one in black n white and one in colour.. this is the My Sketch World Labor Day Crop Challenge for the letter D for double photo the same. As you all know I love multi tasking.
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

GinniG said...

What a GREAT page! I'm SO jealous of Lisa! :)

LisaM said...

Awesome page Bev! I am honored that you did a page about me!

Unknown said...

Great page about Lisa's visit!!!