Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Colorful Creations and Twisted Blueprints #11 with ME


Colorful Creations and Twisted Blueprints #11 (with ME). I am so excited to have my first Twisted Blueprint sketch with a twist to share with you. The twist is to add a tag of some type .. your choice. My page has 2 photos instead of 3 but I misted and accented the corner.
I added some fun stitching to the background, grouped a cluster of elements in 3 spots and added buttons and twine. You have a week to play along and post your finished creation with us... hope to see your project too.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous, Bev!! These pictures are beautiful and I love all of the background work!!

Renee said...

Bev, your take on the sketch is awesome....the pics are great, too! Oh, love all of the elements that you used to create one super design!!

LisaM said...

WHOA Bev! This is gorgeous! Love your stitched and misted background!