Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fabulous Day - Horseshoe Tournament & Corn Roast


We celebrate yearly with a Horseshoe Tournament and Corn Roast. As many family and friends join us that can. Those that love to play shoes do .. some only watch... the little kids enjoy the trampoline, swings and the water is always a favourite. This year we had the use of 6 kayaks which kept the kids happy and busy. We all catch up with what's going on in our lives. So spending time with the people is amazing, the food is pot luck and so good and everyone has a great time.

My page is slightly monochromatic using My Sketch World sketch below ... which is September's layout of the month by Lucy who has amazing sketches. 
I love using my Just Imagine Crafts / Kreaxions Circle Cutter. This page has lots of different size circles that are so quick and easy to make with such an amazing small tool that
can be used on such a small space when cutting. Some are single, some double and popped up and some are large and inked and distresssed. .... so many options.
I added some cricut cut titling with journal strips, twine and brad accents, Robins' Nest dew drops and lots
of fun stitching. I doodled some outlines to help pop the pieces.


I am linking this to Scrap Scene WIP Mondays. 
Sure glad you could join me today..
Photobucket

No comments: