Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fun Punched Card

DSCF7237
Hi.. and how are you today? I am fabulous and welcome to Just Imagine Crafts as I am ready to share  this fun card. I started with a circle cut with Kreaxions Circle Cutter. (TIP) If you don't have the placements stencils.. punch the circle using the time clock.. at 12 - 6 - 3  - 9... from here decide if you have room to line up 1 or 2 more punched in between. On this one i did 2 punches in between and it is perfect.
I only planned on using the small punched circle but when it was all done and all the pieces lay in front of me I changed my mind and put them all back together after I inked the edges to make them pop a bit more.
I use Kreaxions Punch #916 on the circle and also made a matching border strip. Adding some more colour and accents from Jellibean Soup product and I have a cute card. I used the sketch below from a challenge this month at The Scrapping Bug and turned it sideways.
198439927302116068_sPXShdd9_b
 Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you more often .. check out the posts by all the DT
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Great card, love the banners :)

Unknown said...

This is great card, I really like the large flower you made and the banners. Very creative take on the sketch.