Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Scraps and More



Everyone once in awhile you need the push to use some collection in your stash and use it up... Well My Scraps and More put the challenge out there and OMG amazing things being shared in the gallery and forum.
Hope you'll take the time to stop by and see what everyone is creating. My collection I chose is Glitz - Detour and it's been amazing for the photos. The page above is my Project 12 for the month of March highlighting the girls removal of braces and the new hair cut and the wild fire evacuation in Florida.. (our first ever evacuation of any kind).. really scary.


Here is fun with skype photos.. the Grand Daughter with and without braces.



This is page 2 of the double when I got the actual photo of the day her braces were removed.



This paper also is amazing for sports pages.. and this double hockey page looks great in this colouring.
It's rustic and still pops with the added matting and accents.
I totally enjoyed this challenge... join us and share what you find in your stash.
Photobucket

2 comments:

LisaM said...

Awesome work Bev! Loving the Glitz!

Debbie P said...

Absolutely fantastic two pager!