Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Memorable Seasons Challenge with Floral Tutorial



I made this card above with my Memorable Seasons Carta Bella  - So Noted Collection.
I had fun with the inked layers, punched border 
and mounted my floral cluster on a tag base.

This month we are drawing inspiration from pinterest...
                                  

and these 2 samples are what inspired me to make my cluster.
So my challenge is to make a project that has a clustered floral accent on it.
Follow my instructions below or surprise us with a new version.

The ones below are really easy to make and hopefully my instructions will be clear
 and easy enough to convince you to try and make some too.



My technique for putting together this cute cluster and adding the ribbon or lace
 to cover the stems and finish with a loop or bow is below with photos.


Supply List:
2 - 4  floral stems
Lace or ribbon.. a good length for wrapping 

On the left side of the above photo is my chosen cluster and I twisted the
wires to hold the flowers in place. Also you cut the wire to desired length.



In the above photo you can see I tied a knot near the top under the flowers
 and left enough ribbon length to be able to tie a bow.
You take the long end then and wind it around and around down to the bottom of the wire.
You then start back up the stem the same way to the top again.


At the top you then tie a small but too cute bow to finish off your cluster of flowers.
It is ready to mount on any project.

Thanks for stopping by, check it out at Memorable Seasons and play along with
my challenge so you can share with us and come back Thursday for my other challenge.

Photobucket

No comments: