Hi... Bev here today at The Rubber Buggy. I am sharing this card using lots of stash... dig deep into your stash and make this fun card too. ... using the instructions provided.
- Paper: scraps from your stash
- Glue: Beacon 3-in-1 Glue,
- Accents: Scrapbook 3D foam
- Machine/ tools: EK success cutter bee scissors, Fiskar Paper Trummer
- Other: cardstock, twine, image, brads
Instruction sheet.. print at 8.5" x 11" to follow....
Follow the instructions for the card base and score and cut where marked.
After pinching and twisting this is what the base piece now looks like.
Fit the pieces to fit leaving a trim edge border.
Add all the stash print pieces and use matting cardstock . Add and accent and the popped up sentiment.
Before gluing the whole finished piece to the white card base I added wrapped tie and tied a bow and added a few brads.
Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon