Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Scraps and More Sunday Card Challenge with Tutorial

My Scraps and More Sunday Card Challenge and 

My Scraps and More Sunday Card Challenge and Tutorial Video.

Tri Shutter cards are really so easy  to make. 
Watch the video and print the instruction sheet to help you out along the way.






On the inside panels I used another sticker and then
added some washi tape strips.
The back I used twine and a banner with yet another sticker.


I had great fun decorating this one with a Twine circular accent.
Cut yourself a circular cardstock base.. add lots of glue to the base
and starting at the centre wrap the twine in a circle pushing it
down into the glue.. reapply more glue if it's drying to quickly when your working.
Trim off any access base if necessary. I mounted mine then on a 
decoration piece and mounted on my card. T then doodles more accents, added
a sentiment and the front is done.

I challenge you to make a card following my instructions and then
to share with us. If you opt not to use this fun design I then challenge you to use
twine and washi tape on you project.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

What a cool card! I love the washi tape and the twine! Thanks for the instructions! =)

LisaM said...

Cool card! Love the twine flower, banner and washi tape!