Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Scraps and More Sunday Card Challenge


My Scraps and More Sunday Card Challenge for today used the 
fun and colourful My Minds Eye - the sweetest thing collection.
I started with a kraft cardstock to make my base.
As you know this month I have been sharing some easy designs
 to make cards so you can learn to change it up when creating.
The kraft base is 10"w x 7"h.
Fold or score down the 7" sides at the 2 1/2 " mark on either side to form
the flaps on the front of card to meet at the centre. That leaves  a 5" x 7" back base.
You then cut a front panel which is about 31/2" x 5" and you only glue 1/2 of it to the front of the left side.


You can decorate it anyway you like.. but if your interested in doing the matting in layers ..
just be sure to cut each layer just slightly smaller than the previous piece.
To accent my card I added some twine, popped up the sentiment and added
the brad and chipboard accent.
The twist to my challenge is to make this card or your own choice
 of card and add some layers like above or any kind of layers and add a brad.
We would love to see you join us and play along.

Photobucket

No comments: