Wednesday, December 14, 2016

ScraPerfect memories page of "Nana"


Memories shares one of my favourite photos of Nana and it puts a smile on my face when I view it. You are missed everyday sweet lady or ours. This page shares all things loving and beautiful much like you.... hugs always.

Supply List: 
Paper: C88 Floral Dreams Collection
Flowers, Ribbon, Doily
Ink: Tim Holtz mini pads
Chipboards: Heart, Flourish  Butterfly, memories, Stamp: Burlap

 

I start my page by inking the edges of the background papers and layering them.
Also I estimate the placement so when I take the photo and papers off I can add background to the spots that will be visible.


Lots of fun inking and colour in the background.


Now I roughly lay the layers back into place and start gluing the back pieces down only.


With this decided I now choose colours to colour the chipboards with to match everything else.


 Now using the Best Glue Ever and Embellie Gellie I glued things down. You only have to use so little of this fabulous glue. It also has fabulous fine unclogging tips for the thing titles and thin chipboard accents. The Embellie Gellie was used to apply the very tiny gel dots. A bit of gellie on the end of the supplied stick helps hold the dots while applying the Best Glue Ever.


In the close ups you get  a better view of some of the details. Notice behind the photo I added a doily with inked edges. I also added sparkle to the butterfly.  There is a tattered rip in the upper edge of the paper and  the same gel dots are added.


This accent is inked ad sparkled with stickles.


Another accent is a small cluster of flowers with a flourish chipboard accent. And notice the border of pleated lace.


There is inked stamping using Creative Embellishment Burlap ..                 stamp.
When your all done and if there is even the slightest bit of glue that leaked out onto page.. the Perfect Crafting Pouch can be used to wipe it and take the stickiness away. Then if your fingers are sticky there is the Best Cleaner Ever. 

Thanks for joining me today. I enjoyed sharing this great memories page of Nana and was glad to share the amazing products available to use when creating.

 

 












Be sure to visit the store to view these and all the other amazing products.


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING all the chipboard!!!!!!!!!!!!