Saturday, December 3, 2016

Merry Christmas at Creative Embellishments


Today at Creative Embellishments I am multi tasking using the Photoplay Holiday Cheer Collection with the addition of Creative Embellishments chipboards and using my newest Nuvo Glimmer Paste products on the chippies.

Supply List:
Creative Embellishment Products
Chipboards:  snowflake frame, snowflakes
Paper: Photoplay Holiday Cheer
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger vintage photo
Mixed Media: Nuvo Glimmer paste 
Other: doily



Fabulous chipboard designs from Creative Embellishments and my newest Nuvo glimmer paste..... OMG amazing coverage and the sparkle is the best. 



I started this layout pulling papers, a doily, santa and then picked some pieces that could be cut to make the pennant pieces.


I always layout my pages without gluing them down first.. and then pull them apart to start gluing from the backside out. I even take a photo to remember where things are in case I walk away from the project.


In the closeups you can see that I ink the edges for definition and not the Nuvo glitter pasted chipboard snowflakes.


Behind the photo I matted with a variegated gold paper and I framed the photo with the fabulous snowflake framed chipboard.


This kit comes with fabulous stickers that make clustering so easy.


More stickers, inked pennants in clusters and glittered chipboard snowflakes.
Thanks for stopping by... be sure to visit the store often to view these and the newest products.


3 comments:

Carole Wright said...

Hi Bev fabulous jolly layout, love the red. BL

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautifulllllll Bev
Gr Karin

Sharon said...

Beautiful.