Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Challenge at Creative Embellishments


Today at Creative Embellishments we are playing with the December Challenge... use the photo inspiration below and the twist is to use something that dangles on your project.
With all the sparkle and it being so close to xmas I created the card above using the colour theme with lots of white, black, silver and some gold and made dangles using Robin's Nest dew drops.



I started by white inking the fabulous Creative Embellishment chipboard title and let it sit to dry.


On the black cardstock I added some silver and gold Nuvo glimmer paste. I added silver Nuvo paste to the sentiment and set aside for both to dry.


After they both were dry I wrapped and tied on the ribbon.


Using ScraPerfect Embellie Gellie to help hold the dew drops I added ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever to the back and applied them to the card panel.


I added all the dew drops forming my dangles. 


I used the Best Ever Glue to cover the small but elegant cut chipboard and apply it to the card panel.
The fine tip on the glue is perfect with all the amazing chipboards from Creative Embellishments.


Next I used lots more base layers for depth, colour and pop.... black, white, silver on black card base.




You can find this chipboard here in the STORE along with many other letter styles for xmas.
Thanks for stopping by today... hope to see you play along with our monthly challenge and win a chance to a fabulous Creative Embellishments Gift Card to purchase so many great products.

No comments: