Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Turtle Soup celebrates it's first March Sketchathon since reopening the forum

In celebration of March Sketchathon at the Turtle Soup today I am using the sketch 
below and the in keeping with TTT the tip/technique and requirement for today is to 
use rubons in some way on your creation. 

Image 

Here is my page using the sketch with added rubon accents... details about them below. 

Image 


Image 

My rubons I put onto white cardstock then fussy cut them out..... then I used ink to soften up the stanch white look on the bird one and left the floral border one white. 

Image 

The flourish in this section of cluster is yet another rubon accent with ink accent. 

You have all month to play along, make a LO, card, tags or any 
creation as long as you use the sketch and technique/tip to this challenge.
 Post to our gallery, link back to my challenge.
I can't wait to see what you create to share. 
Be sure to come join us for the fun month of sketches.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lili Sulastri said...

Pretty layout. Love the sketch.