Monday, March 24, 2014

Robin's Nest Spring/ Easter Collections


Hi.. so glad you could join us today..
Using the
Spring Collection and Easter Collection
Spring Flowers Glitter Cardstock
Bunny Stripe Cardstock
I created the fabulous page using old photos of my Grand Parents.


I fussy cut extra flowers to pop on top of the background floral print... and added
floral centres using dew drops.


This section shows some fun metal accents from Moments and the cutest brads.



I added some background splatter, a corner of washi tape and added a fun punched accent.


This month's cross promo sponsor is Altered Pages 
and my card below uses this Sweet Easter Cards


Also on this project I am using the Spring Collection and Easter Collection.

Papers used  are:


I added some fun Diamond shaped dew drops, the Altered Pages cutest image
 and a Kreaxions punched doily.


Here is the close up.. 

A dear friend requested help putting together Thank You cards for a personal family member.
Using stash from this amazing collection,  cute images and SRM Stickers, I have these cards to mail to her...
every little thing helps to supports families in these troubled times.




thanks for stopping by.. I enjoyed sharing with you today.

Photobucket

No comments: