Sunday, March 16, 2014

Just Imagine DT REVEAL for March


Today at Just Imagine Crafts is the DT REVEAL for March.
Create using theme for ST. Patrick's Day or anything green. Well I chose GREEN.
I used scraps from my monthly kit from the Robin's Nest Spring/Easter Collections
and sponsored Altered Pages image for my card.


To mount the fab image I first gesso mask the centre of the cardstock, 
then Kreaxions punched the outer edges with Kreaxions Punch # 917 with insert A
on both sides and added the fun SRM sticker sentiment.

For this card I also used the Turtle Soup Card sketch from the
March Sketchathon for inspiration.

Thanks for visiting .. hope you'll stop by again soon.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Love love love this card!!1

yyam said...

This is soooo sweet! :)