Thursday, July 28, 2011

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday and Multi Photo Layouts AND Cookin' Up Creations

IMG_4279
Hi.. hope your starting out your Thursday on the right foot.


Today I'd like to talk about those celebrations that have so many fun photos and how do you get alot of photos on a layout without looking aweful. Well I think when you use borders and dividing lines it works fabulously... So on this layout I did just that... with punched accents.


On the left border I backed the photo and edged the right side with Kreaxions Punch #305. That pulled those 3 photos together.


Then with the fall away piece on the bottom right I added a forest green strip to pop that piece and separate 2 more photos... and added pj Party letters.


The banner made using Kreaxions Punch #304 separates the bigger backed photo.


If you notice I used forest green to punch backgrounds to pop them off the page.


Sure hope you like this multi photo layout tip and dust off those punches to give your page a fabulous look... hope you have a great day.. hugs Bev



Also with my multi tasking I used this layout at Cookin' Up Creations where the challenge was to use the new Bakers Twine on your project.. so the banner using bakers twine a perfect match.

Photobucket

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

I love it Bev. Great idea with the borders and some lovely accents.
Great photos too.
Hugs xx