Friday, July 1, 2011

Pattie's Creations Challenge #25



Pattie's Creations Challenge #25 being so close to the July Holiday is to use

our country flag colours.. so being Canadian.. my flag is RED n WHITE.

This cute gum ball machine jumped into my mind . Shades of red and white gum balls

to celebrate the holidays with was perfect. Lots of layers of paper, double punched border

and great sentiment.

Be sure to pop on over and see what the other DT has done......

we have a great mix of country flags to use for colour schemes.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Great job Bev, and I'm getting to learn flag colors too! Linda from our DT also has red and white for her Denmark flag, who knew!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator

Pattie G said...

Bev, I just love the way you colored my gumball machine image! I also love the colors of your flag.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. TFS.