Monday, November 27, 2017

Scalloped Round Labels were a Perfect accent for inside my Christmas Cards


OMG I am having great fun using Whisker Graphics.Avery label products. I have been busy making Christmas cards and hate that I don't have enough accents, stamped verses etc to put on the inside of my finished cards. Using the Avery labels allowed me to create either all the same or singles of each design or even a few of my favourite one. After doing it a few times I think I have the technique down and it's easy to follow the Avery product sight to create the perfect labels for all occasions with anything you like... OMG the uses will be endless with this product. Now I am excited to share with you what I did to make my cards and using these labels.

Supply List:
Whisker Graphics: Scallop Round Labels
Other: premade xmas cards
So you start by using the Scallop Round Labels which come on a 8.5 x 11" standard size printer sheet. There are 3 sheets with 9 labels per sheet.
Using your computer you open Avery.com/print
NOW using screen shots I will share the process I used to create my labels.... but it was really easy and am sure you can do this too


Open Avery.com/print and in search at top add the # 80508 like it shows on front of your product.



search will bring up the results... and as you see the sheet of labels appears. Click on it.



Now it shows the full sheet by name... click on it.



at the bottom it now gives you a choice of browsing their designs, creating your own or uploading a design... I am creating my own design for you to follow.


It opens to these options and I choose the plain one.. to create my own.... you can add text etc on your own anyways.


On the right side in middle it gives you the choice to create them all the same or singles separate. I chose singles separate.


Now on the left side your options are to Add Image/ Add Text... I am starting with add image.


From my laptop I chose this Santa image... it came in the size it shows above... so way to small.


I grabbed image and stretched it to fit into the lines of the shaped scalloped label ... you make it fit


Next on left I chose the Text option and I chose the rounded style option.


I also opened the colour options to change the colour from black that I couldn't see well to white.



I typed Merry Christmas and it automatically rounded the top of the image. If you need to move the text it is easy .. by just grabbing it and dragging it.



Now that this one is done and i love it... time to move to the next one.


Click on the next single label and start the process all over again until you have all 9 done.


When it's all done you hit print.. and the next screen opens.


It prompt to open in PDF... so I clicked on it.



It opened in this screen where I could see it and push print to my printer.
I added just one sheet of this pre set label paper in my printer and it was that easy.

So now that I shared the process in detail ... on to the projects I am creating and what I did with the labels. It was perfect for my cards I am now going to share with you.



Above are some of my cards I made... and inside these cards here is photos of my labels I added.... and I love them.








What a fabulous fun way to accent the inside of your cards. You could print different verses/ photos for all occasions and have the ready when you need a verse for that special card.
Sure  hope you enjoyed this tip/ technique and hopefully I have encouraged you to try it too.

Check out the store for all the available products that will make your crafting so much easier and view the blog often to be inspired with all the creative inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon when I come back with so many more projects using Whisker Graphics products. 

1 comment:

Tracy F said...

What a great idea! I've only made address labels like this and never thought to do anything like this. Love this!