Monday, November 27, 2017

2 Christmas Cards at The Rubber Buggy using Graphic 45 Winter Wonderland


At The Rubber Buggy I have been creating using Graphic 45  Winter Wonderland. Making cards is amazing using this collection. Such a great mix of prints, borders and fabulous accents to mix and match.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Die: tutti 361 merry christmas
Other: twine, cardstock 


To make this card I started with a red background mat. I pulled paper and hand cut apart some pieces... a call card size image for main piece and a strip for a border.


I started laying our the proposed placement and then glued down the main pieces.
I like to see what it looks like before gluing it down. I also like to add the extra mats where needed and if I am adding either brads or wrapped twine I do that before gluing down to the main card base.


Notice the wrapped twine in this photo.


I got this new tutti die and decided to die cut it and put it in the upper part of the inside of the card.


***********************

Up next using the same collection I created this card. I estimated the placement of the print on the paper so it would be the central section of my card. I cut the small tag and added tied twine, I die cut the sentiment and then added some brads. Add a mat and this easy card is done.



Inside this card I stamped a verse.

 


Be sure to visit the STORE where you will find this collection and so many more. Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon.


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card great die Bev
Gr Karin

D's Paper Studio said...

Very cool use of my fav paper lines....G45.