Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Creative Embellishments Christmas Cheer


OK.. I must admit... this card was way too easy... but I love the look.
Using Maja Design I Wish Collection and add just one amazing painted chipboard from Creative Embellishments and add some gold  and beads and it was done.

Supply List:
Creative Embellishments
Paper: Maja Design I Wish Collection
Other: beads, gold paper, paint, ink


Grabbing card base/ envelope, some papers, image, border gold accent and beads... and paint the chipboard white... and your ready to glue down.


I got the image and frame done first.


AND added the beads to the frame.



I added the gold border trim to base the card front.



Inside I added some paper and border too.



I inked the edges of border and then matted with more gold.

Thanks for stopping by... be sure to visit the STORE for this and so many other available chipboards and so many other items too.


2 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Simple does not mean this is not stunning! Love it!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssss Bev
Gr Karin