Saturday, November 25, 2017

Blushing Rose dies make a fabulous Birthday Card


Hi .. How are you today. This DT project for Dies R Us showcases a birthday card made using lots of die cuts... some single and some matted for pop of colour and depth with texture too. The papers are from the Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs collection.... the colours were perfect for boarders and flowers.

Supply List:
Machine: Big Shot Express
Paper: Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs
Other: Beacon glue, cardstock, The Robin's Nest doilies, stamp, ink, brads


I started this card with a base background with matting for extra colour and layers. I grabbed some doilies that were a great colour match. I then die cut the flowers to match the colours.


I stamped the sentiment in the spot I left for it knowing where I was putting the floral cluster.


Matted the circle next.


Now I started gluing and layering working my way to the top.


With all the layers together I decided to add some brads to the project.


Here is my finished card ... I the open space I hand cute some tags to cluster and attach.


The close ups are for your viewing so you can see things up close.






Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:

Thanks for visiting... hope to see you again soon, Have a great day.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Bev great design
Gr Karin