Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Scraps and More Card Sunday


Sunday Cards at My Scraps and More
are really fun to share with you. It makes me look around for
some fun ways to share easy to make cards with you.

This card is an Origami Shadow Box and OMG it's so easy.
Here is the link I used to see how to make it,

The only part I followed was the main section.


Use a 4x4" square and fold into 4 sections.
Fold into the centre on all sides.
Now bring the tip to the outer edge. 
Press down firmly on all the folds.
I used SRM Stickers for accent, border  and sentiments.
I embossed the lighter coloured mat and added stitching.
I used stash from my Authentique collection.


This is another close up so you can see the folds.
Sure hope you'll stop by My Scraps and More and share your card with me too.

Photobucket

No comments: